Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Jocelyn Borg
  • Smithsburg, MD
Votes |
Hello from a novice in Washington County, Maryland!

Jocelyn Borg
  • Smithsburg, MD
Posted Mar 14 2017, 19:26

Hey there BP! My fiancé and I (@Tyler Lushbaugh - he should be along soon with his intro) decided to get into real estate investing this January after a strange but fortuitous string of events basically lit up a big neon sign that said "DO THIS!" Anybody know what I mean?! Sometimes the universe hints pretty loudly!

We are super excited to get started - we are going to dive in with wholesale and continue developing our investment strategy while we build some capital, experience, and income. I still have a day job, but Tyler left his corporate job last October. Yes, huge leap of faith, I know! Somehow we've managed to do just fine, which tells me we made the right choice. Was it scary? Hell yeah! But exhilarating at the same time. Sometimes you find yourself at a crossroads and you just have to make a change. 

Anyways, thanks for listening, and thanks in advance for all the awesome help and support I know we'll get from this community - I can't tell you how excited I was when I discovered BP!! Not just great information from the founders, but so many experienced people being beyond generous with their time and knowledge. I'm pumped to be a part of it!

Loading replies...