Job opportunity with a real estate investment company

2 Replies

Hello, my name is Brett and I have been adding knowledge here on bigger pockets as well as listening to the podcasts. I came across a job opportunity with a investment firm for a real estate runner and thought it sounded like a great idea to add more value for myself and my families passive income potential for the future. Sounds like a very well put together company in business for 30+years. They offer great benefits as well as investment opportunities. looking for feed back and maybe anyone else who has done the same thing or is doing the same thing. Thank you

Sounds like a no brainer to get your foot in the door. Most people come on here asking for a mentor, i.e. someone to tell them everything they know for nothing in return, but what they really need is a job. Earn while you learn, and when you're ready to go off on your own you can hit the ground running. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you