Mike Nowicki
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
New Member from the Carolinas

Mike Nowicki
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Apr 25 2017, 13:04

Hi BP!

I am a fairly new member to BP and Real Estate investing in general.  I am a young professional in the Banking Industry living in Charlotte, NC.  Like many of you, my goal is to build passive income and one day be able to pivot from the corporate world to Real Estate full time.  My experience in Real Estate is still very limited and I am on BP to learn and get more involved.  I got my NC Real Estate license back in March of this year as a first step into investing.  I have been house hacking my primary residence in Uptown Charlotte for the past four years (although I didn't know that's what I was doing until I found BP), and recently rented out my first buy and hold property in the Charleston, SC area. 

My short term goal is to buy another buy and hold property by the end of 2017 in the Carolinas with my sights on smaller multi-families in the following year.

If you are involved in Real Estate investing in the Carolinas, or have any advise that you would like to share with a new investor I would love to connect!

Loading replies...