Looking for Idaho Investors and people to start connecting with!

5 Replies

Hello,

I am a new investor looking to start. I want to start by talking with people more about investing and finding creative and fun ways to invest in Real Estate. I am very focused on this. I would love to start talking with like minded people to sharing my thoughts with, opportunities with and helping each other! 

Thomas A - New and Excited Investor... 

@Thomas Allt  Hi Thomas and welcome to Bigger Pockets! Bigger Pockets is a great place to start for real estate investing. Bigger Pockets is the place to get deals done the right way! Congratulations, and I wish you nothing but success. 

@Thomas Allt Welcome. BP is awesome! Listen to as many podcasts & webinars as you can. I'm in the Idaho Falls area and invest in the Pocatello area which si somewhat near you. I can try to answer any questions you may have or if you ever go up to IF, we can meet up.

Hi, Im a current Investor as well, still learning! Watching the webinars can help you grow! Im also in Pocatello, but I do go to Idaho Falls often where I work with other Investors! Let's meet up or just chat!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you