Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Kelly Kormos
Pro Member
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Real Estate Agent- Investor Newbie from Nashville TN!

Kelly Kormos
Pro Member
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Oct 14 2017, 06:47
Hi BP friends! My husband and I are very excited to have discovered this incredible community!!! What an unbelievable resource! We live in Nashville TN. I have been a real estate agent going on 5 years now. Been very blessed but want to start using this to boost our investing as well. We have 1 rental that we have had for 6 years now. We have also flipped 1 home. As of now, we think that we want to continue flipping homes and using the profit from these to put down on rental properties. Our end game is to have a rental portfolio that would fund our kids college and support us through retirement (and not touch our retirement accts). My husband works full time as a project manager for a fabrication company in the commercial building world and we do not want him to stop that. For now we would hire a property management company to run properties. Possibly he would manage them some in retirement as I could still sell homes. Just to keep our minds active and young! Lol We look forward to getting to know you all in this community and expanding on our plans, learning about the best ways to execute them, or changing them all together if it makes sense! Just ready to learn!!!! Have a great day!! Chris and Kelly Kormos- Nashville, TN

Loading replies...