• Real Estate Agent
  • Greeley, CO
Votes |
Mark From Colorado Introducing myself to BP

Mark Leavitt
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Greeley, CO
Posted Nov 6 2017, 12:00

Hello, my name is Mark Leavitt, and at the moment I live in Greeley Colorado. I have been researching and trying to learn as much as I can about real estate investing over the past 3 months, and I would love any advice I can get from folks around the Denver and Northern Colorado Region. At the moment I have saved up capital to get started and I feel like Real Estate Investing is my next step. I have been really looking into house hacking and starting out that way, but If anyone has better advice on how to start real estate investing in the Colorado market I am all ears. I am also looking for a place to live while doing this, and that is why house hacking seems like my best option.  

As for me I have been working as a tour guide and tour bus driver in Alaska for the past 11 years. I am originally from Colorado and that is why I am now looking to branch out and invest in colorado. I would love to sit down, and have coffee with anyone in the Denver or northern Colorado region that would be willing to share insights with me on how to get started. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!  

Loading replies...