• Nashville, TN
Votes |
New licensed investor hungry to help/learn W suburbs of Chicago

Joseph Moore
  • Insurance Agent
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Feb 5 2018, 15:34

Hello all, 

I learned about bigger pockets thanks to Brandon Turner's book on rental investing which I got as a gift. I've been working on listening to every podcast and reading as many articles as I can. I'd love to get my foot in the door of this awesome investing world by offering to help anyway I can. I've had my license since 2016 so I know how to work the MLS. Whether that be going out and viewing property, buying you lunch, or talking about how I can help by bird dogging please feel free to connect!

I was a little nervous as to how to go about starting and I won't let analysis paralysis stop me anymore! I'm willing to put the time and effort in to learn how to be a valuable asset in helping any investor with their vision. My goal is that by helping you I get the opportunity to network with great people. 

I live in Wheaton and would love to meet someone in the DuPage county area, but as willing to help and learn anywhere around here too!

Also if anyone has a good suggestion for investor clubs for newbies like myself that be much appreciated. 

Thank you for your time and let me know if there's anything I can do to help! 

Loading replies...