Nate in San Diego

6 Replies

I'm a computer programmer in San Diego, and I found this site from Google. I'm looking to learn about real estate investing and start my way towards early retirement. Hopefully you can all help me out with some of my simle questions.

Hey Nate! Welcome to the world of real estate! I hope we can help you in your quest towards real estate riches! No question is too obvious, so please don't be afraid to ask.

Congrats on taking your first step in Real Estate Investing! :groovy:

Hi Nate!

I am a newbie here too. So far these guys are the best. I have learned so much in the short time since I have joined here! There are so many great resources, and I know I haven't even cracked the tip of the iceberg.

I still haven't posted in this forum yet, I just got right into the swing of things myself but there is no doubt in my mind that any and every question you have will and can be answered here.

Myka
Btw. I am native to SD! Imperial beach to be specific! I really miss that place! Well anyhoo... I hope you enjoy the site as much as I am!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you