Tyler Miller
  • Redondo Beach, CA
Votes |
New investor from South Bay, Los Angeles

Tyler Miller
  • Redondo Beach, CA
Posted Mar 21 2018, 17:05

Hi everyone,

My name is Tyler Miller from North Redondo Beach, CA. I work as an engineer but looking to get more involved in real estate. I got a start in real estate investing when I bought my first SFR in Gardena back in 2012 as a primary residence. Got lucky on the timing and have done very well on that property as the market came back to life. We turned that property into a rental last year, and have been enjoying a nice positive cash flow each month.

We are now looking to expand our portfolio, with a focus on passive investing for cash flow. We just had our first daughter in December last year, and with both of us working full time, we don't have the time to find, fix and manage properties ourselves, so are looking for quality turn-key type companies to invest with. I've always invested passively in index funds, but the more I research real estate, the more advantages I see in diversifying into a rental portfolio. We are looking for long-term buy and hold properties in stable markets with dependable property managers. I figured this is the best place to look for referrals and advice and am excited to get to know everyone else on here. 

Loading replies...