Gary Chlastawa
  • Suffield, CT
Votes |
Hello BP from Suffield, CT

Gary Chlastawa
  • Suffield, CT
Posted Mar 25 2018, 19:19

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gary and I live in Suffield CT.  I have been thinking about investing in real estate someday for a long time, now that time has come.  I am looking to do buy and hold type deals that can help provide income to improve my retirement in about 20 years from now,  currently 33.  Damn right I'm nervous, but I can't keep reading about this forever.  I have no practical experience in real estate investing.  All my previous investing has been with stocks.  (I would buy QCOM right now at 53.90 and GILD at 73.20)  

If anyone on here needs an extra set of hands in the Springfield MA, to Hartford CT area feel free to ask me, I'll be glad to help out if I can.  I work full time and am married with a young daughter.  My wife also works and when she does it means I'm home with my daughter so I need time to line up baby sitting with grandma before I can help out.    

My goal is to get a property producing cash flow before kid number 2 arrives.  (Maybe a year?)

Also I did add a profile picture, guess it takes a couple days to get approved...

Loading replies...