Newbie from Florence, SC

1 Reply

Good morning all. My name is Dennis Williams and I've been around here for a few months just soaking up info through the podcasts and books. A little about myself, I'm currently in the Army, I work as a security officer at a hospital here in Florence, and I'm a marketing rep at another company part time. I have a lovely wife and 2 children. So with all that you can imagine how busy things can get. What got my interests up in real estate investing was the thought of complete freedom. What I plan on doing in real estate is buy and hold rentals and networking with others who have a great sum of knowledge in this field. I look forward to continuing with BiggerPockets and hope to be one of those great success stories. Thank you! 

Originally posted by @Dennis M. Williams :

Good morning all. My name is Dennis Williams and I've been around here for a few months just soaking up info through the podcasts and books. A little about myself, I'm currently in the Army, I work as a security officer at a hospital here in Florence, and I'm a marketing rep at another company part time. I have a lovely wife and 2 children. So with all that you can imagine how busy things can get. What got my interests up in real estate investing was the thought of complete freedom. What I plan on doing in real estate is buy and hold rentals and networking with others who have a great sum of knowledge in this field. I look forward to continuing with BiggerPockets and hope to be one of those great success stories. Thank you! 

Hello and welcome! Best of luck to you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you