BiggerPockets Newbie Saying Hello

4 Replies

Hey Everyone,

My name is Angel Zamora I'm from Westlake Village CA, I'm currently working as a lead IT coordinator for a retail/oil business.

I was introduced to BP by my brother who has been investing in real estate and business in North Carolina for a few years.  As a newbie I've been listening to the podcasts, reading the recommended books and educating myself to know as much as I can before I move out east to NC to start my new real estate journey.

Anyone out there from Thousand oaks area who would like to sit down over coffee and share some stories and ideas, please feel free  send me a message.

Welcome from the great State of Wyoming!

There's a ton of information but always remember that free advice is often worth what you paid for it. Do your research, check multiple resources, and find people you can trust.

Don't be afraid to ask questions but try to be specific.

Bad question: "How do I get started in real estate?"

Good question: "My credit score is 620. Should I work on improving it before trying to invest?"

You are on the right track by looking for a local member. Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here