Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Elijah Bankole
Votes |
Newbie from St. Paul. Debt free and love RE!

Elijah Bankole
Posted Apr 17 2018, 12:17
Hey y’all! My wife and I just completed our 34 months journey on paying off all $162K of consumer debt, which was started because of our desire for FI. I travel every week as a consultant, which I’ve always felt was a disadvantage in my greatest desire of meeting up with other link minded individuals, especially those who have seen success with RE. I have zero experience in RE, but I’ve been listening to BP podcast for about a year now and it’s quickly became an (healthy) obsession. I continue to indulge myself in as much knowledge as possible (BP platforms being my #1 go to) so I can be as prepared as possible when the right opportunity presents itself. We plan on doing other boring investments (mutual/index funds, 401K etc) for a bit before jumping into RE, but I want to continue to learn as much possible between now and when that first move happens. I’m thinking of wholesaling route to get in the game, because of our desire to stay away from debt as much as possible even with real estate. I am excited to have found this community and the wealth of knowledge that exist here, and sincerely look forward to learning as much as possible. Thank you all advance!

Loading replies...