Starting frugality in need of some car advice

1 Reply

hellooooo BiggerPockets I hope everyone is have an amazzing day I just starting listening to the money podcast and have completely opened my eyes on frugality I’m kinda ticked off I didn’t think of or hear about this earlyer but I’m 23 so I’d figure I get everything straightened out while I’m younger..

So my  dilemma is about 3 years ago I bought a “brand new” car 2013 Chrysler 300s. Because I thought I frickend diserves this expensive equipment to drive around in becuse I “worked hard” now I realize that was a HUGE mistake and I’m paying as much as my house payment for this car... I owe about 15,000 left on the car and I’m just not sure if I should start making heavy payments to pay it of sooner or just sell the car and buy a cheap economy car with cash so I no longer have a payment also my insurance would go down... much love BiggerPockets community!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you