Votes
Pietro Gaglio
  • Clinton Township, MI
Votes |
Newbie from Mt Clemens Michigan here!

Pietro Gaglio
  • Clinton Township, MI
Posted May 17 2018, 19:01

Hi Everybody, Pete here, 28 years old! I am a newbie to real estate investing. I have always been intrigued by real estate since my late teens, but never really educated myself on how to actually get started. I went to physical therapy school which is great, now I am working at a Rehab center in southfield michigan for 2 years now. I love the job and scope of work, but I am not thrilled about the 7:30am-4pm schedule every single weekday! I now ask myself "what now?" for the direction I want to go in life. I came across a Than Merril free 2 hour workshop and really enjoyed the content, so I signed up for there 3 day workshop. In the time between the seminar and the workshop, I discovered bigger pockets. After the 3 day seminar I was shocked at how much there is to know in the world of real estate. The Fortune Builders seminar tried to sell me on a 30K program to help me get started with real estate with live coaching, but I chose not to make such a big purchase after a 3 day weekend. Instead my strategy is to use bigger pockets to further investigate all the topics I have learned at the seminar in depth, and to begin making a deal whether it be finding a good house to rehab and BRRR, or a whole sale deal. Once I prove to myself I am serious about real estate and I can do this, I may consider the fortune builders program. So right now I am having trouble figuring out where to start out. I have about 35K in cash and other ways to get money such as IRA/401K and credit cards. I just need some help finding a way to start. Please get in contact with me if you would like!.

Loading replies...