New Investor in Charlotte, NC market

5 Replies

Hi All - I'm a new BP member living in Charlotte looking to learn more about the Charlotte SFR rental market. Hope to connect with and learn from other investors and professionals in the industry - both in Charlotte and across the US. Look forward to getting to know you all!

Hey Jack, I am also new to BP- I just graduated from University of South Carolina and am moving to Charlotte to start a full-time job in August. We should definitely connect and talk about the Charlotte SFR rental market. I'm very motivated to start investing in Single Family Rentals once I move and am looking for like-minded individuals to potentially partner up with.

Hey Jack,

Congrats on getting into the real estate grind. I'm also an investor in the Charlotte area and this market is HOT right now. I'd highly recommend attending local REIAs (I.e. Metrolina, Charlotte REIA, Hobby Millionaire, etc.). Good luck in your investing and feel free to reach out with any questions.

Jared Wonders

Welcome To BP. This has been an excellent site for learning and networking and I highly recommend the podcasts too. I listen to them to and from work each day and plan to work my way through all of them eventually. I live in Matthews and work in Charlotte and am seeking my first SFR this year. It is a little difficult to find deals right now in this market. Not really any "home runs" to be had but just getting on base is good enough to start. I am considering expanding my search some to Gastonia, Concord, Kannapolis etc.

I'd like to connect with you and Ill send a PM.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you