Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Lucas Roe
  • Shrewsbury, MA
Votes |
Hello BP Community! I'm Lucas from Massachusetts.

Lucas Roe
  • Shrewsbury, MA
Posted May 19 2018, 20:00

Hello Bigger Pockets Community,

My name is Lucas Roe, and it's nice to meet you all. I'm a 28-Year-old Software Engineer gone architect, living in Shrewsbury, Ma, who has slowly gotten bored of the idea of starting a business "eventually" and decided that there is no time like the present. I come from a family of construction workers and have a nice set of skills for fixing up houses, as well as a mother who was in the land development business when I was a child. Sadly, I never really took the time to learn from her, so I've started this process with no expertise.

Honestly, I've been lurking on forums, reading blog posts/books, and grilling coworkers with portfolios, trying to piece together something approaching a business plan for a few months now. I've come to the conclusion that this seems like the most interesting game I could possibly come up with, but that I seriously need to learn more before I try my hand at it.

So, here I am. I am currently doing the pre-work for a starting investment (read that as trying to figure out funding). Reading tons of blogs, formulating a business plan, and generally learning as much as possible. 

Otherwise, Hi there! I'm a 20 something with low capital trying to make a first real estate investment work. You've probably seen that story before :).

Thanks, 

Lucas Roe

Loading replies...