Two Realtors Living In Dallas

2 Replies

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Micheal, I am studying to become a Realtor and I live in Dallas, Texas with my Realtor fiancee, Heather. We have NEVER purchased a home in our life, but because of the awesome advice and encouragement we find on the Bigger Pockets Podcast, we are excited to say that we are very focus on putting together the funding to purchase a duplex that needs a little TLC in the Metroplex. Preferably we'd like something in Oak Cliff, but are willing to commute and live in Fort Worth.  We are extremely excited to take this next step to financial freedom and can't wait to own property all over DFW!! 

Thank you for taking the time to read my intro and we hope to meet and learn from others in the Dallas area!

Good morning @John Micheal Murray ! Welcome to the forum. Congrats on entering the REO world! Let me know if I can be of any assistance with any lending questions you or your fiancee may have.

@John Micheal Murray welcome to Bigger Pockets!

You just took one of the most difficult steps in real estate investment; the first step. Reaching out to seasoned investors in BiggerPockets.  

Congratulations and I wish you all the best in your real estate investing career!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here