Aaron Hilligoss
  • Marathon, FL
Votes |
Investing in the Florida Keys, looking for Legal and CPA advice

Aaron Hilligoss
  • Marathon, FL
Posted May 20 2018, 17:18

Hello all in Bigger Pockets,

I am a new member here in the BP world and am looking for advice on finding an attorney and a CPA for my investments. My wife and I live in Marathon Fl and we own a single family residence in which we are currently living in. We both work full time careers and have some money saved up for another property. Obviously market value and prices are extremely expensive down here so we are looking more towards the vacation rental market for our investing strategy. We are wondering what is the best way to find an attorney and CPA that is in the investing world of real estate so they understand our strategy. Finding someone that understands the vacation rental world and the Florida law is important. Again, we are new and could meet with any local attorney and CPA but are looking for any kind of advice when it comes to choosing one and what kind of questions should we ask? As the fees and time could compile rapidly I'm sure. Thank you for any responses, the podcasts and UBG are a great help and encouragement. Thank you!

Loading replies...