Koolick from Wichita

8 Replies

Howdy! I'm Travis Koolick of Wichita, and I am a flipper-reno type of guy. I am a contractor, and even though I am new to Biggerpockets, I am not new to construction and contracting! Let's connect!

Hi Travis! 

I'm new to BP too!   I've never been to Kansas but I've heard it's beautiful. I'm from Miami, Florida. 

How did you hear about BP?

It must be exciting knowing what you're doing as a contractor! How long have you been doing it?

I wanted to wish you the best with your endeavors!  :)

Welcome @Travis Koolick ! I am also new to BP but I am also new to the investing world. I am a fellow Kansan living on the outskirts of Kansas City. I have been in construction my whole life as well and I believe that experience will be extremely helpful. Good luck to you man!

@Jimmy Dang I have 6 flips under my belt, really feel like I'm getting the hang of it after all this time. You learn so many new things with every flip.

@Sarah Torres I found BP on a google search when I was comparing flooring methods for return value. I have been a contractor for over 8 years now.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you