RE Investors new to BP, in Kansas City, MO

5 Replies

Hi, my husband James and I have been investors for the last 4 years, off and on, but we haven't really been successful yet. We have some knowledge of the business, having been educated over the years in various aspects of it. We are very serious about wanting to succeed. We want to concentrate on wholesaling initially, and eventually would like to go into rehabbing and buy and holds. 

Does anyone know the best way or ways to get more cash buyers? Any help would be appreciated.

@Annette Steele welcome to the BP Community.  I'm pretty active in KC and can say that there is no shortage of buyers.  I'm happy to help guide you there.  The main issue is finding real deals.  Those are the unicorns.  Buyers are dime a dozen.  Get a solid deal, and you can post it on Facebook and have it sold in 3 hours.  I'd love to help in any way I can, don't hesitate to reach out.  

Hi Annette! My husband and I are also looking to dive into the KC market very soon as cash investors to flip/rehab so if you come across any "unicorns" as Matt says, let us know! 

Michelle

@Matt Prichard,

I see that you're willing to help Annette and James. I really appreciate it, that you're willing to do that. I'll be mentoring them, but I'm up in the Chicago area, so that poses some minor problems, like accompanying them to look at properties. I'll be going over all aspects of the business with them. From how to calculate ROI, to finding good deals and evaluating them, etc. I'll be helping them as much as I can and if you chip in too, that would be outstanding! I don't know the KC market, so I think that's where your expertise would come into play. Best of luck to all.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you