New member/wholesaler in San Diego looking to connect

6 Replies

Hi Guys,

I'm just starting out wholesaling in San Diego.  

I've only met one other person that has wholesaled in San Diego so far.  I'm hoping to connect and chat with someone who is currently involved in the San Diego market.

Please drop a message if you are local, would love to chat!

Thanks,
Ryan Warden

@Ryan Warden sending you a direct message now.

@Eliott Harris I've always looked at months-supply of inventory as an indicator for this. Last I checked San Diego was around 2 months supply of inventory, so a heavy sellers market. 4-6 months is supposed to be a fairly healthy market. Anything below that typically means there are way more interested buyers than sellers. The opposite being true if its above. 

I've found these stats through local association of realtors in the past, and you could also possibly find through a google search or a realtor you know.

@Ryan Warden

I am on the East Coast and I have some experience wholesaling residential real estate.  I am not familiar with your market, but if you have any questions or need anything shoot me a message.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you