• Real Estate Investor
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
Long time lurker, first time poster

Chris Tran
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Irvine, CA
Posted Jun 11 2018, 21:27

Well actually I lied. It's not really my first time posting, but I finally decided to make the jump and become a more active contributor to the community. 

My name is Chris Tran and from wonderful Southern California. The land of sun, beaches, and ridiculously priced real estate. By day, I'm a Technical Project Manager for a large console gaming company. While I love what I do, the ideal of being a wage slave for the rest of my life really isn't that appealing. 

For the past two years, I've been slowly growing rental portfolio but now it's time I kick my investing into high gear. Currently, I have properties in both Memphis and Kansas City, MO and I'm mainly looking to grow in KC. I'm mainly looking to add either single-family or multifamily homes in areas with decent school districts (including, but not limited to Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, North KC) to my portfolio.

Short term my goal is to acquire at least two more properties this year and four more next year. Long term, my goal is to build a rental portfolio large enough that will allow me to retire early (aka - work for myself). 

I've learned so much from the community and it's really awesome to be part of a great like minded group. If anyone is from/passing through Orange County, CA, please hit me up. The coffee (or first round of beer) is on me!

Loading replies...