New member from Kamloops British Columbia

4 Replies

I'm Nick Terpstra, a 24 year old from Kamloops BC.

I purchased my first home last year, built a basement suite for myself and have been renting out the upstairs.

I am fired up to further my real estate portfolio, and I look forward to learning from the veterans on this site.

-Nick

@Nick Terpstra welcome to BP! Congrats on what sounds like the successful house hacking! Not sure what the market is like in BC, but it sounds like you're off to a great start! As I'm sure you've realized, BP is a treasure trove of information and experience. Also checkout the BP podcast if you haven't already. I highly recommend it! 

Best of luck in your endeavors! 

-Andrew

my Favorite city to base out of for flyfishing each summer.. and I love flying into that airport in our plane.. the approach is super cool as well as departure.. you kind of have to experience it to understand.

what a great place on the planet if your into the out doors.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you