New member introduction

2 Replies

Hello everyone! My name is Julian, I live in the Boston area, I am a tennis coach but I have been interested in real state for almost 1 year now. My college coach told me about bigger pocket and I just want to learn as much as possible about real state investment. If you are in the Boston area, and someone could share some of your experience with me please, I would appreciate that a lot. Thank you for all the advise! Julian

@Julian Ramirez luna You're in the right place!  Start by reading the forums and listening to the podcasts.  Every. Single. One.

This is a great community of people who are genuinely trying to help each other out, so feel free to ask whatever questions you have.

You could start by telling us what kind of investing you hope to do and what resources you've mustered so far.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you