Saint Louis 203K House Hack Investor Starting Out

4 Replies

Hello Bigger Pockets community,

First post! 

Introductions: I'm a Saint Louis County resident who's been passionately researching the real estate investment avenue as a tool for building towards financial freedom. I'm positioning myself to make my first real estate move... learning everything that I can and saving up capital to invest via my Uber side hustle.

I'm interested in finding a 4 Bedroom or 3 Bedroom + large living space home in the Pattonville school district to serve as my first House Hack.  I want to move in, and invest into the place... forcing up some revenue for future investing.

Beyond this first goal, I'm interested in buy and hold land lording for single or multi-family. Would love to make some local connections and see how we can find some good synergies working with other folks.

Good luck Artie! I'm located in Wildwood, MO and am just getting started on the journey myself.

I am looking into some of the local meetups to try and meet some other real estate investors to learn from and network with.

Good Luck! @Artie Shau . My first investment is located across the river, about 35 minutes east of St.Louis in Highland, IL. I know of someone house hacking over here in the Alton area. Big 4 bedroom 2 and half bath. She put adds out looking for roommates before she purchased her house. I think it's an amazing idea. I wish you the best of luck.

@Thomas Powers I'd definitely be interested in a St.Louis area meet up.

Hello Artie, Thomas, Stephen, 

good luck on your RE investing journeys. Keep an eye out on the events section here for a monthly local meet up which takes place on the last Thursday of the month, at 5 pm in Dogtown at Heavy Riff Brewing. See you there!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you