Hi My name is Josh, semi-new to bigger pockets!

3 Replies

Hi, I’ve been on BP for about 6 months now, and am just now getting around to posting an introduction. I graduated with a bachelors degree a year ago and went on a hell bent mission to pay off my student debt before pursuing any kind of investments, and I did just that! I’ve listened to a good amount of BP podcasts, read a couple of books on real estate/business, and now I’m looking to connect with others in the field!

Hello neighbor! I live in Mira Loma too. I think house hacking is an awesome idea that I wish I had done years ago while I was single. Properties are a bit expensive in Riverside (as you probably know) so it may be hard to house hack a duplex, but the more units it has the more likely you can live for free! Or just go with the SFH method and rent out rooms if you don't mind roommates.

Best of luck going forward.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you