New to to Knoxville and new to BP: Hi, my name is Shawn

10 Replies

New to BP and new to Knoxville. A little about me...

I'm an Army veteran and fitness professional looking to aggressively beef up the retirement portfolio in Knoxville, Chattanooga, and surrounding areas. My target is $10,000 in monthly cash flow via buy and hold properties. Currently, I have one single family rental property in Columbia, South Carolina. It is now my intention to transition into multi-unit rental properties, as well as other high-leverage vehicles that will enable me to achieve my objective quickly and efficiently. My target is set...if we can work creatively together to achieve both my goal and yours, let's chat.

Contractors, buyers agents, property managers, lenders, fellow investors, inspectors, attorneys, and anyone else vital to the REI game, please reach out. Coffee is on me!

(Stretch Goal: assemble a solid team here in Knoxville by September 1, 2018, and achieve 50% of my cash flow target by September 1, 2019. Rock stars will be needed. Are you a rock star? Let's connect. Looking for those win-win relationships here on BP)

Jeffrey, I’ve learned that when I set my goals high enough, even if I only achieve a fraction of what I set out to do, I still make significant progress. I’m not afraid to dream big sir. I’m afraid to dream too small.😉

Welcome to BP, Shawn. I like your attitude! And thank you for your service. I wish you the best in your endeavors. Hit me up when you’re in down this way and we’ll talk. Not sure about the Knoxville scene, but there’s a monthly BP Meetup in Chattanooga you might find helpful. The next meeting is this Thursday. Do a search and you’ll find the details. 

Originally posted by @Shawn Johnson :

Jeffrey, I’ve learned that when I set my goals high enough, even if I only achieve a fraction of what I set out to do, I still make significant progress. I’m not afraid to dream big sir. I’m afraid to dream too small.😉

I agree! If you end up down this way feel free to look me up.

@Shawn Johnson thank you for your service and sacrifices. I love the big goals since I believe in the same methodology. This way if I fall short, I have still accomplished a lot. I do lending throughout the state of TN and personally bullish on the Clarksville market (45 mins from Nashville). I do quite a bit of lending in the eastern part of the state and seen some exceptional returns. I will be happy to connect you with whomever I feel would be an asset to your rockstar mentality. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you