Hello: New Investor in Utah

3 Replies

Hi BP Community,

I just want to introduce myself. My name is Joe Spillner and I'm a new investor in the Utah market. I currently own two rental properties (both townhomes) that I purchased in the last 1.5 years but I'm hoping to expand my portfolio. I've been listening to the BP podcasts and doing my homework on various REI topics but I still have a lot to learn. Since purchasing these two properties, I have gone ahead and obtained my realtor's license and I'm currently searching for my first flipping project. I work full time as a tax manager (for now...) but I hope to become more active in this community and look forward to networking with you all.

Thanks!

Joe

welcome this is a great place to learn and network. I am in your neck of the woods if you want to connect and network. PM me if you have any questions. I am currently doing my first flip in lehi.

Awesome man. Glad you have had success already. I am also in the Lehi area. I am always looking to connect and make friends with like minded people. There are quite a few investors in the Lehi area. We should establish a meet up sometime.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you