Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Sean Conroy
Votes |
Newbie from Commerce Michigan //Go Blue!

Sean Conroy
Posted Jul 9 2018, 05:05

Hi everyone, My name is Sean Conroy.  I am a new real estate investor (wanna be right now) and wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for sharing such great information about this profession.  As of today i have owned two properties that were used as my homestead.  I currently own a property in Commerce MI that my family live in and cant be used as an investment vehicle  =(  Momma says no..

I had this shift in thinking about 3 months ago about where my life should be headed.  I realized that working insane hours and traveling all the time for work would hurt my family too much.  I had to find a way to be able to see my kids go to their soccer games and dance recitals.   I suppose this is my "why".  Luckily my children are both 2 and younger so i have some time before i reach that point.

After my shift in thinking i read rich dad, poor dad and confirmed i was not indeed crazy.  That led me to bigger pockets and several real estate books later i feel more comfortable looking at real estate from a cash flow perspective.  My goal is a simply one, create passive income.  i want to use single family and multi family units to do this.  Ultimately i want the 50 unit apartment buildings in my portfolio.  i actually came across a deal in the Saginaw area for about 500k (22units) which might be promising.  

Anyway, thanks for the read and anyone willing to throw some knowledge my way about Michigan/Ohio markets i would surely appreciate it.

-Sean Conroy

Loading replies...