Votes
Nathan Lynch
  • Wrentham, MA
Votes |
New Member Intro in Boston Area

Nathan Lynch
  • Wrentham, MA
Posted Jul 11 2018, 05:49

Hey Bigger Pockets! My name is Nathan Lynch. I am an self-motivated individual looking to get in the Real Estate game. I graduated with an architecture degree two years ago and thought that all I needed to do to become financially free was to get the best job possible that payed me well... dead wrong. I was recently laid off from my really "great" job as an Architectural Designer. Over the past six months I have been listening to the Bigger Pockets Podcasts and reading a couple of the books that guests recommend (Rich Dad Poor Dad, The Miracle Morning). Like most of you my goal is to become financially free through real estate. My purpose is to do this while helping others along the way; I will be free so that I can do what I love (architectural design) and help others in need. 

I am a talented designer and good with my hands. I would like to get into the real estate game by doing what I am good at first, while I learn skills such as marketing, financing, negotiating and more. A few years back I helped my brother flip a house by going in making some design decisions and then completing work from demo to finish carpentry. Recently I helped my landlord by doing a simple kitchen and bath reno which has now helped him cashflow an additional $200/ mo. Since then I have dreamed of flipping houses, now I am ready to take  action by investing my time as a designer to help a flipper, renovate buildings for profit. 

My long term goals include flipping to get started in the game then acquiring my own rental properties to help me reach financial freedom. 

When I am not learning new skills, learning about Real Estate and designing new builds or renos, I am biking or running in my coastal town; I enjoy kayaking, hiking, painting and playing guitar.

If any of you know anyone who could use somebody like me in the Boston area, please don't hesitate to message me. Thank you for reading!  

Loading replies...