Lancaster, PA Looking to network, local realtors and investors

7 Replies

Hello Everyone,

New to real estate and looking for my first 2-4 unit property in the Lancaster, Pa Area. I am born and raised in the area as well as my partner. Our team is assembled and we have an entity formed. My background is 7+ years in food service with a B.S. in hospitality management. Both my partner and I have full-time jobs and we are looking to grow the business on the side. After much reading and self teaching, we decided real estate would be the best avenue for investment. I'd love to network with top local agents and investors, as I search for my first deal. 

@Michael Elia

@Peter P.

Lancaster is a wonderful place, to live and/or invest.   The word is out... it's the place were I grew up and spend time with my brother and family.

Beyond the city of Lancaster, Lititz is a great place to check out too.

Good luck! 

If you have any other questions about MFHs for sale, rents, or locations, please let me know and I'd be happy to help.

@Michael Elia Welcome to Real Estate investing! I currently live and invest in Lancaster and continue to look for deals in the area. There is a real estate meetup group in Lancaster City called Real Estate Investing Masterminds group (check em out on FB) which is a great resource to meet folks who also invest in the area. Good luck and feel free to shoot questions my way!

I'm not far from you in Harrisburg.  I would strongly encourage the meetups everyone is mentioning above and don't be afraid to come to some of the meetups in Harrisburg and York.  You'll see a lot of the same faces,  but the networking alone is worth it and typically they are packed with great information.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you