Hello from Pennsylvania!

14 Replies

Hi all,

My name is Ahmed and I am from Southeastern PA. I am a graduate of Temple University and currently working in IT auditing. My family currently owns a SFR that we are renting out, but I would like to get into small multi-family properties (2-4 units) in the Philadelphia area and Little Rock, Arkansas.

My primary goal is to own a number of cash flowing properties. I am hoping to meeting new people and learn more about REI through Biggerpockets.

On that note, does anyone know an investor friendly agent and PM you would like to recommend in the Little Rock area? 

Thank you!

Hi Hadar, thanks for the welcome. 

I am primary looking for cash flowing multi-familiies for around 120k and up in B/C+ neighborhoods. Aiming for at least 10% cap rate. Not looking to do any major rehab work. Currently looking into Little Rock, Arkansas.

Thanks

Welcome to the board, Ahmed! Used to travel a lot to Southeastern PA for work (Delaware County). Hopefully your SFR's are doing well in that area.

I do not have a strong recommendation on an agent, but I think you should get in touch with @Alex Craig . He runs a turnkey company in LR and they do offer small MFH properties every once in a while. 

Hopefully that helps your search. Good luck!

Hi @Ahmed Alkaysi ,

I'm an agent in Philly that specialize in investing. I'm also an investor and currently have multiple projects (new construction and rehabs or SFHs and multi-unit) properties currently under construction. Lets connect, I'd be happy to assist you with your investing goals.

Originally posted by @Ahmed Alkaysi :

Hi all,

My name is Ahmed and I am from Southeastern PA. I am a graduate of Temple University and currently working in IT auditing. My family currently owns a SFR that we are renting out, but I would like to get into small multi-family properties (2-4 units) in the Philadelphia area and Little Rock, Arkansas.

My primary goal is to own a number of cash flowing properties. I am hoping to meeting new people and learn more about REI through Biggerpockets.

On that note, does anyone know an investor friendly agent and PM you would like to recommend in the Little Rock area? 

Thank you!

Welcome to the site.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you