New Member from Los Angeles

4 Replies

Hi Everyone!

I'm originally from Los Angeles, California and currently am a rental property owner and investor. I'm kind of house hacking (using rental income to pay a mortgage on another house), and am interested in purchasing multiunit properties. Prior to BiggerPockets, I've had some people along the way help me on my journey, along with using real estate textbooks and podcasts from Columbia University regarding real estate finance for my knowledge. I love working on houses, meeting new people, and am currently involved in the medical field, with the goal of focusing in family medicine while doing real estate finance / investing simultaneously (can be a heavy load, but I'm learning to be tenacious). Please feel free to drop a line or a message, as I'm excited to start my BiggerPockets journey!

Best,

Steven

Welcome Steven. Yes you have a heavy load. Stay focused and right now in this market if you thinking about holding . Think long term. Go where the job market is strong and will continue to grow.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you