Votes
Julie Ann Sweeten
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Newbie JA Sweeten from Austin TX

Julie Ann Sweeten
  • Austin, TX
Posted Jul 18 2018, 08:21

Hello BP community! My name is Julie Ann, and I live in Austin, TX. I've been lurking a bit for a while and decided it is time to introduce myself. My spouse and I fell into real estate semi-accidentally: three years ago, we decided to lease our first home here in Austin after purchasing a second home, and then a few months later, we inherited a property in a small town on the Oregon coast. Last month, we successfully sold the local property, and we currently rent the Oregon property as a short-term rental. This has been a huge learning experience for me so far, but I'm enjoying the challenge and am eager to learn more. At this point, my goals include managing the Oregon property more profitably, rehabbing our current home and selling within 5-7 years, and expanding our portfolio. I'm trying to determine the best way to allocate our resources to obtain good outcomes for each of my goals. My eyes are crossed from looking at spreadsheets this week. xD Thanks for having me, and I look forward to learning from y'all! 

Loading replies...