Newer Member Intoduction

7 Replies

Hi there,

I'm a newer member here on bigger pockets. I made an account months ago and didn't use it much but have started using it more in the last month. I love listening to the podcast as well. 

Well I am located out of Vancouver Washington and I am looking to flip and/or BRRR single family homes. Ill take what I can get though. I know there is only one way to really learn and that is by doing. This guy is hungry for knowledge. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Welcome John, I am fresh off the boat as well and a newbie. Let’s start the journey! Wish you the best, it’s all about “ACTION” trying to preach that to myself to stay consistent.

Heck yeah action is key. I've been indulging myself in reading and podcast for the last 8 months. I need to get out of my comfort zone and network, make friends and take action.

Hi @John Dickerson

Welcome to BP! Thanks for posting and introducing yourself! All the best in your journey, and I hope that you continue to learn and grow through BP. It is an incredible resource! It has been so instrumental in our investing journey, and in my growth as a real estate agent.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you