Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
John Rapp
Votes |
Transitions from E to I or B.... does E have to go?

John Rapp
Posted Jul 19 2018, 22:33
I’ve been fortunate enough to work my way into a $170k/ year position with my current company but feel that something (freedom) is missing every day. I’m only 30 and realize “good things” don’t last forever and I keep feeling this tug at my core to engulf myself in the real estate investing business but feel it would be foolish to walk away from my current position. I’ve decided to do nothing but educate myself in areas I feel will play a vital role in my long term development which is how I stumbled upon this forum. Beginning this process makes my head start to spin as I know I need to be here but question how to go about learning all the ins and outs of the business. I currently Airbnb the basement to my home to pay the mortgage but have no real idea the best way to maximize my current income. I spend 60-70 hrs a week building someone else’s dream and have no problem coming home to spend 30 hrs a week on my own but is this enough time? How do I speed up the education process and know when I know enough to dive in?

Loading replies...