Howdy from washington

8 Replies

Hello, im cody and im new to the forum. I am a newby in real estate investing but have been resesrching obsessively online and reading real estate books aswell as financial motivation type books. Have been doing mock analysis of properties i find online. Have found some decent homes but havent pulled the trigger yet. My biggest fear is going into a brrrr and not being able to be fefi'd becouse of my less than great credit... So i need to go and see what the banks say before hand. Hard lending is tough too when i cant refi for 6 months also! Anyways. Look forward to learning with you all

@Cody Schoenen welcome! I’m from the Tri Cities are of Washington so fairly close. Just moved here from Seattle last October. Would love to answer any questions you may have. Am currently doing a BRRRR that I am house hacking. Take care.

@Dayne Winters Thank you, im in the process of finding a decent hard loan for a 1st timer. Sounds like raincity capital is decent. 

I love the tricity area. Have a good friend who lives there. Im in the area on occasion aswell.

@Cody Schoenen Hi Cody.  Give me a buzz and I can connect you with a lender who could answer some of your questions.  

I just finished my first flip and it was a great experience.  I'd love to chat to you about the process and help you get started on your path.  Give me a buzz and we can go from there.

Originally posted by @Robert Freeborn :

@Cody Schoenen Hi Cody.  Give me a buzz and I can connect you with a lender who could answer some of your questions.  

I just finished my first flip and it was a great experience.  I'd love to chat to you about the process and help you get started on your path.  Give me a buzz and we can go from there.

Hey, i lived in Bellingham for 15 years! Beautiful area. Thanks for the welcoming. Id love to get in touch

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you