Beginner Investor and New Member

6 Replies

Hi everyone, I'm a beginner investor California native who has lived in Denver, CO past 20 years and now back in Southern CA. I'm currently looking to invest out of state buy-and-hold properties and excited to continue my research and learning of real estate investing.

Hi all, thanks for the welcome and apologies for my lack of clarity on investment areas i'm interested in. I'm currently looking in Jacksonville Fl area but open to other emerging areas where there is enough listings worth a boots on the ground visit. My immediate goal is a cash purchase before 4th quarter of this year. Thanks!

@Marc P. If Jax is your area of focus, I'd definitely recommend joining JaxREIM on meetup (more of a marketplace where wholesalers and investors message each other) and also check out the JaxREIA website - that is more of a traditional REIA with regular local meetings and education - and time a visit to JAX around one of their meetings.

Welcome to BP!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you