New member- Hi everyone!!! from Arlington Texas

4 Replies

Hello BP,

I'm from Arlington Texas, like most of everyone here, I want to start investing in real estate. I would love to learn as much as i can from you guys and hopefully i can make something happen soon by next year. 

I'm also a real estate agent and got my license a few months ago , i had a few traditional closings and now i realized its time for me to start my own investing. I want to buy/hold around Texas A&m dentistry in Dallas by next year or maybe near the 2 dental schools in Houston and San Antonio. I would love to meet like-mind people, contractors , lenders etc or even better team up with someone who has the same idea.  Thank you so much :) 

Welcome Hao,

You have picked a great time to invest and the right site to learn all you can.  Bigger Pockets has been a wealth of information for me and also where I found my first mentor.

Cynthia

Hi @Hao Dinh

So glad that you have found BP. It has been so instrumental in our investing journey, and in my growth as a real estate agent. Be sure to plug into your local BP community through meet-ups and investment groups. Welcome!

Originally posted by @Hao Dinh :

Hello BP,

I'm from Arlington Texas, like most of everyone here, I want to start investing in real estate. I would love to learn as much as i can from you guys and hopefully i can make something happen soon by next year. 

I'm also a real estate agent and got my license a few months ago , i had a few traditional closings and now i realized its time for me to start my own investing. I want to buy/hold around Texas A&m dentistry in Dallas by next year or maybe near the 2 dental schools in Houston and San Antonio. I would love to meet like-mind people, contractors , lenders etc or even better team up with someone who has the same idea.  Thank you so much :) 

Hello and Welcome....relax and ask questions until you are comfortable. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you