Hope to learn, grow, and share my experiences as I go!

4 Replies

Hey everyone, 

I always get excited talking about real estate & I'm excited to have found this community of like minded individuals. I love that everyone here is as excited about real estate as I am it has inspired me to take action towards my financial & real estate investment goals! I went to a REI seminar in Houston 2 years ago and I'm currently on my 2nd property. Looking for a 3rd by the end of September. Please feel free to reach out to me I'm looking to meet other investors in the Beaumont or Houston area.

WELCOME!!! Connect with me and Aaron Rowzee. He will be along shortly. There is a monthly bp meet up and a local fb page that we all hang out on. Would love to meet up with you and discuss your goals and ambitions. If you need anything at all, please reach out to me. Ill pm you more information in a moment.

Hey guys!  I am finish up a year long rehab in Beaumont (My dad and I did most of it on my days off from work).  I'm also about to close on a second property here and would be interested in hooking up with you guys.  I don't really know anyone in the area since I live in Baytown.  I'd love to be able to exchange ideas and bounce things off local investors.  Hope to hear back from you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you