Recommendation for realtors in Bakersfield CA

5 Replies

@Lakshmi Pramod Gutha yes I have a licensed agent In Fresno thats one of the best in the area but he’s not on BP (still don’t understand why agents underestimate BP). message me and I can help you his contact.

Originally posted by @Sanjeev Advani :

@Lakshmi Pramod Gutha glad you are looking at properties in Bakersfield. What type of property are you looking for? 

Hey Sanjeev,

Appreciate your quick response. We are looking for multiplexes (preferably 4-plexes) in Bakersfield. 

We are looking for cash on cash ROI of 8% - 10%. Please let us know if you have any properties that we can take a look at.

Thank you,

Pramod.

Hey @Lakshmi Pramod Gutha , good luck in your search!  If you aren't yet working with someone in Fresno I'd be more than happy to have a phone call with you to see if we would work well together.  

I got started as an MFH investor in Fresno and then became an Agent.  You can also look me up on Zillow if you'd like. 

Feel free to message me if you'd like to discuss the Fresno market.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you