Canadian Real Estate Investing - Victoria/Vancouver Area

2 Replies

Hello,

My name is Cayce, I'm a Canadian looking to get into real estate investing as a means to create enough cash flow to do it full time!  I live in on the west coast of British Columbia and have been combing through deals until my eyes bleed.  I'd love to hear anything people have to say about getting started in Markets where the average single family dwelling home is upwards of $700,000!

Welcome @Cayce Fedberg

Consider attending a monthly meet-up in Victoria run by @Randy Molland and @Steve  Arneson.  Seasoned and new real estate investors share ideas and learn from invited speakers.  PM me for details.

George

Cayce, First off welcome... we are new to the BiggerPockets forum, but have immersed ourselves into learning everything we can on Investing and the area we we live in.  I totally agree with George.  We attended our first meet-up with Randy and Steve earlier this summer and have had the opopportunity to learn so much from the two of them.  To help answer your question if and how it can be done. Yes it can, we did it this summer!!! We purchased a property in the area and are Cash Flowing over $1500 a month, and yes that is that is true CF.  We would love to chat, as we are always trying to meet like minded people in the area.  Hopefully we will see you at the next meet-up.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you