New Member looking for Northwest Arkansas Connections

10 Replies

My name is Casey Caton, and I just graduated from Pepperdine School of Law in Malibu California, took the Texas Bar, and will be joining the Air Force JAG Corps in November. I've been listening to BP Podcasts for over a year and reading books, and now it is time to take action. I'm from Rogers, AR, and I know that area the best. I'm interested making some real estate connections and friends to do some deals.

My target area is class B-C multi family with 2-10 units, value add, ugly on the outside, ready for some rehab. I'm currently looking for an agent with some multi family experience, and I would love to hear some recommendations. I love this area of the United States, and I want to invest in both the property and the people. 

Hello @Casey Caton , I am a broker and serve both Fort Smith and Northwest Arkansas. I work with several investors and would be happy to connect and see how we can help each other or work together. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Also, congratulations on the recent graduation!

@Casey Caton, a fair amount of B & C multi family in the Joplin, MO area about 45 minutes to an hour away. I'd be happy to share what we have both on and off market. 

@Casey Caton welcome to BP. We have a forum specifically for multi family. Go to the forums tab, then browse forums and them commercial real estate

@Casey Caton Hey! I am a local investor and Agent in the area. I just do Washington and Benton county, and always love talking to investors. If I get a bigger picture of what you are looking to buy here (what makes good financial sense) then I can be on the look out for you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you