Central Florida Newbie

5 Replies

Greetings & Salutations! 

Yes, I'm a newbie from O-town who is diving headfirst into the real estate game. What experience do I have other than residing in a single family home? Well, none really. As a kid we had multiple rental properties so I've always known the value of real estate investments. Now it's time to learn more with the intent to successfully rehab properties and acquire rentals. Just need a vehicle like this that houses all that knowledge and experts like you who are willing to lend a helpful piece of advice.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply.

@Lisa T. Welcome to Bigger Pockets from another Central Floridian! You'll find a wealth of information here on any small niche of investing you may be interested in and the Orlando area has a wide array of sub markets. Be sure to check out some of the BP guides to investing and the weekly webinar. This community is amazing and can almost always come up with an answer for the most random situations.

Hey Lisa!

Welcome to BP!  I am new as well and it has been an invaluable resource for learning about real estate.  Reach out to as many people as you can and read over some of the blogs, they are full of great information.  And that's really cool that your family owned rental properties. Can't wait to see what you will accomplish. 

Welcome Lisa, you are definitely in the right place for all the resources you could ever need. If you have any Central Florida specific questions feel free to PM me and I'd love to help if I can.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you