Real Estate in Vancouver, Canada

18 Replies

Hi guys/girls,

I'm Frank from Vancouver, BC, Canada. I've have some experience in the real estate industry, I currently own one rental unit and have also built a single family home.

I'd like to connect with buy and hold investors, flippers, builders and anyone with experience. I'm curious to see how many people from Vancouver use this website.

Things are far cheaper than it is for you guys however it has been a very hot this year and prices are moving up. There is still the possibility for the 1% rule and cash flow but being that the market is smaller its very hard to find anything that would work and if it does it sell far above what it should.

@Julie Toh Hi Julie and everyone else, I'm originally from Florida but have been living in Vancouver for the past 7 years. I'm brand new on BP and fairly new to investing as well, but would also love to be added to the list for the REIA meet up. I've been looking foward a meet up group. Can you please send me details, thank you! Looking to connect with like minded individuals for investments in Florida, Texas and potentially BC if it makes sense.

@Julie Toh   - Thanks for letting me know! Unfortunately I have work and evening plans today so I cant make it. 

How frequently are you meeting? Please let me know next time you guys are meeting so I can get it in my calendar! 

Thanks!

Hi @Julie Toh I'm relatively new to BP as well as real estate investing however am keen to gain experience and am living in the lower mainland as well. Would definitely be interested in attending a meetup as things continue to open back up. 

Please keep me posted and thanks in advance!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you