• Property Manager
  • SLC, UT
Votes |
Hey SLC, Utah! I'm new & READY TO GO

Jordan Hanks
  • Property Manager
  • SLC, UT
Posted Jan 11 2019, 11:26

I'm new to BP, live in SLC, Utah! This is where I plan to build and manage a portfolio of Multi-family rental properties.

I've worked in Property Management for almost ten years. I've learned how valuable my time managing properties has been and how it's prepared me to find and manage my own portfolio. I'm particularly interested in buying and managing multi-family investments, and look forward to using my skills to build excellent relationships with my partners and renters.

I'm open and eager to partner with others who are driven and passionate about real estate. I bring to the table significant value, in terms of both experience and education. I have degrees in both Business Management and Interior Design. I've worked extensively on properties ranging in size from 150+ units to 250+ units, including market study and research, marketing and sales, event planning and PR work, remodels, full-scale interior design/builds, and resident management.

I have an eye for good design and know what will rent well. I know what my residents want and work tirelessly to provide them with a good experience. I'm an excellent communicator and have strong strategic thinking/planning skills.

My early goals are to close on my first deal in the first quarter of 2019. I do plan to put most of my time and efforts in finding, investing in and managing small-medium size properties, but not opposed to a flip or two- I do have background in design and love the creative side of things.

I'm anxious to meet others in SLC who are starting out, share tips and success stories, and potentially find partnership opportunities.

Loading replies...