Hello, I’m looking to start my business in Orlando/Kissimmee Florida Area. My plan so far is get a property under 150k and rehab for a flip. I have experience with renting out from my parents but this will be my first project on my own. Any tips and beginners guides you can refer will me most helpful. As I learn I will be sure to return the value you have given me to someone else. Thank you
1.How to find deals?
2. What do I need as far as a team?
3. How do I find out information on the neighborhoods in Orlando / Kissimmee Florida area?
4. How do I find contractors/wholesalers/real estate agents and people to do renovation jobs?
There is a lot of information in the education part of bigger pockets that will help you answer most of these questions. If your trying to build a team from out of state you will need to network and learn the area. If you want to be successful you need to be in tune with the market and what prices are going for in the area or you will be in trouble. Good luck.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you