Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
New Member Introductions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Rommerl Simsuangco
  • El Paso, TX
Votes |
Newbie from El Paso, Texas

Rommerl Simsuangco
  • El Paso, TX
Posted

Hello BiggerPockets!

My name is Rommerl Simsuangco. You guys can call me R.J. as a nickname. I am 22 years old, currently living in El Paso, Texas, but I was borned and raised around the San Francisco Bay Area. To be more specific, I am originally from Vallejo, California. 

I have been interested in Real estate investing ever since the start of the new year and I plan to make my 2019 New Years Resolution to start investing into Real Estate. Right now, I am currently Driving for Dollars for people that I met in our local Real Estate Club in El Paso, and I am about to start Wholesaling and skiptracing all the abandoned properties that I found driving. I just started calling numbers, but it has not been going well. I also got a Real Estate investing education, and that has been helping me out a little bit, but I am more of a "learn by doing" type of guy. On top of that, my day job is assembling mounting solutions for hospitals from 7 to 3:30, maybe even to 5:30 if we are really busy

Some of my goals are for Real Estate is to buy rental properties in the long term. I became a BiggerPockets member at the start of February because of searching up "Real Estate Investing" on Google. I went to my first webinar on 3/13 about multifamily investing with Brandon Turner, and ever since that webinar, I have been extremely motivated to start out. I keep telling myself, "I'm going to do that!" It's just that I am still learning, and I need some guidance to help. Short term goals are to get quick money by Wholesaling, and using that money to go towards to buying rental properties. Maybe even do some Fix and Flips, but I do not know yet. Gotta take it one step at a time. 

I hope that BiggerPockets will help me fulfill my dream of becoming financially independent at such a early age. I look forward to meeting and talking to all of you.

R.J. 

Loading replies...