Hello From Fort Collins Colorado

10 Replies

Originally posted by "Ryan Webber":
Welcome to the forum, Scott.

Are you just interested in working as an agent or are you also interested in investing?

At this time, I am interested in working as an agent. Let me know if you have any questions. Its an unbelieveable buyers market in this area right now, but is expected to start turning around soon. My wife and I just bought, and couldn't believe what we got for our money and what a great investment it will become.

Originally posted by "refiancing":
I wanted to say hello , I am looking to learn about refinancing . We are refinancing now and I am really trying to just understand the do and don't .

My advise to you would be to get a referal from a freind that you trust and give that person a call. Or, if you would like, I can give you a name of someone that I use often, and she would be very honest with you and at least piont you in the right direction with no obligation or pressure.

I live in Fort Collins and I have been wanting to get started in investing for several years, but can't figure out how to get started. We love the area and it is truly a buyers market, as stated above.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you